21st Nov 2019
Water your garden from literally anywhere with the Hozelock Cloud Controller. All you need is the Cloud Controller and the comprehensive app available for Android or Apple phones and tablets.
Look after your garden while away on holiday, at work or just about anywhere else. As long as you have an internet or mobile data connection, and the app running on a phone or tablet you can have complete control, no matter where you happen to be.
As well as allowing you to set automatic watering schedules, the virtual garden assistant within the app will alert you to any weather changes you might want to know about, such as temperature and rainfall. If it reports heavy rains, no problem – just pause the watering schedule for up to 14 days. Heatwave back home, no worries – just use the app to increase watering by 50% for the next few days, or whatever is required.
The flexibility of this comprehensive yet simple system is truly amazing! Just look at what it can do:
- Create watering schedules from the app with its easy access menus
- Program up to 10 watering times per day
- Set schedules for up to 14 days
- Match schedules by weather conditions
- Pause schedules for up to 14 days
- Weather notifications for things such as temperature and rainfall
- Remotely tell the system to ‘Water Now’ for up to 60 minutes
- Can control up to 4 remote taps
- Failure prevention mode - alerts when battery power has dropped to a level that would fail to complete a watering cycle
- Safeguard feature – stores schedules on the tap unit in case of data communication failure
- Can connect to the Easy Drip and lawn sprinklers from Hozelock and many other manufacturers