12th Nov 2021
Here’s the perfect addition to your pond at this time of year. Leaves are still falling and through autumn and winter due to the bad weather and high winds, all kinds of other rubbish and debris has a habit of finding its way into ponds and gardens
The Velda Ultra Skimmer is easy to set up and use - without tools. It will keep the surface of your pond free of leaves, twigs, and other floating debris. This is important to the delicate eco-balance of your pond, as over time such debris sinks to the bottom to form a sludge, which as well as making your pond murky can also be a nutrient source for algae.
The height of the Velda Ultra Skimmer can be adjusted by pulling out the flexible tube from a minimum depth of 1 metre to a maximum of 1.8 metres. It is suitable for a pump rate of between 5000 and 15000 litres per hour (pump not included). The base can be weighted with gravel or stones.
- Prevents eventual sludge build up
- Adjustable height from 1m to 1.8m
- Floating head (moves up or down with water level)
- Large removable debris collection bag
- suitable for a pump rate of 5000 to 15000 litres
- Base can be weighted down with gravel or stones for a stable installation
- Suitable for large ponds up to 100 m²