Return to the Bradshaws' Koi Pellets main page
Bradshaws Direct Koi Pellets
Bradshaws Direct Koi pellets are specially formulated to give your koi everything they need for healthy growth.
These floating pellets should only be fed to your koi when the water temperature is above 10ºc, as they contain larger amounts of protein which is difficult for fish to digest in cold weather due to their metabolisms slowing down.
Koi Pellets also contain spirulina to enhance the colour of your koi and make sure they are looking their best.
When feeding your fish, any extra food left floating on the surface after 5 minutes should be removed. A feeding ring will ensure that the food stays together and is easy to remove.
- Derivitives of Vegetable Origin
- Meat and Animal Derivatives
- Fishmeal & Fish Derivatives
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Contains only E.U. permitted colour pigments and antioxidants
- Crude Protein 28%
- Fat Content 4.5%
- Crude Fibres 3.4%
- Inorganic Matter 6.5%
- Vitamin A 29,000iu
- Vitamin C 714mg
- Vitamin D 1,500iu
- Vitamin E 100mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2mg
- Culpric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20mg
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 67mg
- Manganese Oxide 10mg
- Zinc Oxide 34mg