The InScenio FM Master EGC Home is the new name for the FM Master WLAN EGC. It provides cutting edge power management facilities for your garden. With the FM Master EGC Home, power is now available where and when you need it, throughout your garden and pond. InScenio gives you full control at your fingertips, enabling you to flood your garden with light and enhance fountains and pond technology.
Fully controllable over WiFi using a smartphone and accompanying app, controlling your garden's best features and highlights just became a cinch. Use the app on your phone or tablet to turn power circuits on and off, control lights, regulate your filter capacity and receive detailed performance information. In fact there are no end of uses that this technology can be put to.
Perfect for Garden Gadgeteers!
- WiFi unit allows control up to a distance of around 80m
- Fully compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets - just download the app from the App store or Google Play
- App allows features such as timer, power consumption display and socket on/off control, as well as a dimmer control which can be used for instance to vary a fountain or light display - can also relay all kinds of performance and diagnostic information from various devices
- App updated with new features as they become available
- Complete with DMX/RDM input for the Aquamax Eco Expert, Aquarius Eco Expert and Aquamax Eco Titanium ranges
- Can also control all other Oase remote control products such as the Aquamax Eco Twin, Water Trio, Water Quintet, Jumping Jet Rainbow Star etc - can control up to 10 devices
- Easy to install - Comes with a ground stake, just push it in like a big tent peg
- Total connected load max. 16A/3600W
- 3 x outlets on/off, 230V, max. 2000W
- 1 x outlet dimmer function 40-320W
- 2 year guarantee (plus 1 year extra upon registration)
Oase InScenio FM Master EGC Cloud
The EGC Cloud has all of the capabilities of the Home version, as well as:
- Globally accessible free-of-charge via the OASE Cloud
- Can be easily networked with the new OASE Cloud. This means you can control and monitor the connected devices wherever you may be in the world as long as you have a data connection (Mobile or WiFi)